[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's likeside home now a mountain house...

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 08:53:13 EST 2008

Ed,

Good grief!  Ya think they rented a big enough crane?  Was there a 100' yacht that needed moved as well?  We went to the lake yesterday to check on the CoraShen.  The previous weekend I found her full of water and mold.  Someone left a napkin in the cockpit and it disintegrated and stopped-up the cockpit drains.  When the cockpit filled it spilled over the companion way boards into the cabin.  Mix 6" of water in the sole with heat from the ceramic heater and you get lots of mold.  My sinuses have been stirred all week.  We finished the clean-up yesterday and treated every surface with industrial strength Lysol and then wiped the teak down with oil.  The good news is that she's dry after three days of torrential downpours this week.  Our lake level is UP 4-5 feet. Location, location, location.

Brad