[Rhodes22-list] Brad's water in boat...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 09:54:42 EST 2008

Ed,

Yeah, I've been lucky.  This is only the second time she's "gone wet"
but it will happen again.  I need to tarp her anyway because of the
paper plant upstream.  An automatic bilge pump probably wouldn't be a
bad investment either.  Like everything else I own, I plan to keep her
for at least another four years so it's time to spend some money.

Brad