[Rhodes22-list] Bimini and wish list

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 07:41:24 EST 2008

Rod,
I have two batteries under the V berth only because I consume that much
juice with my stereo. Unless you can add up the amps and find a need, it's just
another maintenance item.
I can't help you with the bimini because I don't have one and can't see  that
I ever will. I have a new electric motor lift going on RumRunner during her
hull painting. Hope this helps. Looks like the winds have reached  Wisconsin.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/14/2008 9:18:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,