[Rhodes22-list] Religion

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:12:46 EST 2008

Brad,

Knock it off!  You're way off base calling me "and my ilk" intolerant,
idiots and selfish bastards.  You criticisms are irrelevant and just a bunch
of chest-thumping.  But we all know how much you love the sound of your own
voice.  Yes , there are practices I do not tolerate, such as advocating the
killing of infidels or the stoning of 13-year old rape victims.  So do I
deserve to be called intolerant?  Fine.

You said I supported Kieth Ellison because he's a Muslim.  Wrong.  I support
him In Spite of that---big difference.  You've stated more than once that
you're not religious and thus have no dog in this fight.  So why do you keep
fighting?  And for what?

Slim