[Rhodes22-list] Religion

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:42:11 EST 2008

Slim,

A wee bit sensitive are we?  I don't remember naming you, but hey, if
you feel the need to identify yourself, who am I to stop you.  I find
cute little 10 year old girls knocking on my door selling cookies
mildly annoying.  Fully grown men dressed as firemen and stopping
traffic holding a boot begging for money is especially irksome.
However, tolerance for such behavior is a small sacrifice in a polite
society.  What is it about the Salvation Army that makes them
acceptable for attack?  Religion?  I say not.

Get over it!

Brad