[Rhodes22-list] Political- Caroline To Seek NY Senatorial Seat

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Dec 15 21:31:00 EST 2008

It's called hypocrisy Ben, look it up.

It was was play on words when Bill did it. That's because he sees no
harm in it. It's not a thing without class to him. However, you
demonstrated that you feel such a play on words is a classless thing to
you. And then you did it.

No matter how you twist it, that shows your level of class.

I also must note, that you seem to always turn things you don't like
into a personal insult. That too, says a lot.

Herb Parsons