[Rhodes22-list] Bimini and wish list

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Dec 16 09:05:20 EST 2008

Rod,

Bimini:  Seemed like a good idea when I bought it.  I've never needed it
and have rarely used it.  It lays nicely on the poptop and I brace it
perpendicular up under the boom when going forward, so it's not too much
of a hassle.  I guess I'd get it again--still seems like a good idea.

General Boats' website still says something about a dual-rudder option
in the future.  The future is not yet here.

You'll want the 6:1 motor lift.

I have two batteries but its overkill for me.  I don't use much juice.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD