[Rhodes22-list] Bimini and wish list

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Dec 16 09:52:54 EST 2008

Rod,

Bimini: Don't know.

Rudder:  Don't know.

Motor lift -- Great thing taken for granted by most of us -- but when
other sailors come on board and see it work they want one for their own
boats.

Batteries -- One is all you used to need.  I have 2 and a battery
monitor.  I never needed more than one in the past.  But the salt has
degraded my motor's reliability, and I am planning to experiment with
electric motors next summer.  For this purpose I am happy to have 2
batteries on board.  I also will be carrying a small Honda Generator,
which may turn out to be more important than a second battery -- we'll
see.  Also I will replace my solar cells (which lost a recent battle
with Ospreys) and which easily kept my batteries charged all year long.

When you put an electric motor on the motor lift, it puts a smile on
your face every time you use it.

Bill Effros