[Rhodes22-list] Penetrol more additional comments

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:45:03 EST 2008

Ed,

No, the boat is still in the water.  I've considered having the hull
painted (maybe a contrasting color) after 25 years of dock scars are
repaired.  My deck is pretty good shape, just oxidized.  The next time
I de-mast I definitely want to get the mast painted. All mine really
needs is some elbow grease - something in short supply with me as the
source.  When we go to the lake my daughter wants to leave the dock
immediately and isn't the slightest bit interested in detail work.
The hangar is 18 minutes from home and the dock 90 so guess which toy
gets the most attention. I've tried to find someone who wants access
to a sailboat that would swap labor for free use (I did that a lot as
a kid for flying time) but so far there have been no takers.

Brad