[Rhodes22-list] Ramps Revealed (was Penetrol additional comments)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Dec 17 10:43:54 EST 2008

About 2 years ago, the lake where I keep my boat was down about 18 feet.
A local man had lost his class ring about 20 years earlier, when he and
his father was launching his father's boat. With the ramp showing all
the way to the end (and then some), he took the opportunity to look for
the ring, and found it.

--
Herb Parsons