[Rhodes22-list] Penetrol more additional comments

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:52:30 EST 2008

Ed,

You just reminded me of something.  The builder is discussing starting
a limited run of 7.9 S2 sailboats.  I don't know what the current
status is with the economy and all -

http://www.tiarayachts.com/Brix?pageID=417

If I ever downsize, or move the the 9.2 to the coast, a 22' or 27' S2
would be my second or third choice after another Rhodes22.

Brad