[Rhodes22-list] Penetrol more additional comments

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 17:16:36 EST 2008

Brad,
Question about the spider crap.  I've used Penetrol for finishing
metalwork and so have been following this thread.
I've noticed some cracks in the cockpit floor of my Rhodes that could be
called "spider weblike".  Are you and Rummy
talking about those sorts of cracks or real spider crap as in spider feces?
Dumb question, I know, but inquiring minds....
I'm fascinated that Penetrol has these other uses that I didn't know about.
Thanks,
Joe