[Rhodes22-list] Penetrol on metal-Robert, Brad

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:08:22 EST 2008

Bill,

Did a search on Penetrol + linseed oil and stumbled across this from
the R22 list-

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/tillvarn.html

According to the Flood Co's website factsheet on Penetrol, it does not
contain linseed oil.  Of course they wouldn't want you to buy a
cheaper substitute for their product, would they?

Brad