[Rhodes22-list] Political- Caroline's disappointing day.

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Dec 18 10:50:13 EST 2008

Brad,

If the election district is so small (700) and the poor guy didn't get any
votes from the entire district he could very possibly "know" without any
corruption.  Then again ...

I wonder if the election counts are a matter of public record for your
folk's district.  You may be able to obtain them from the county election
offices simply by asking or at worst by filing a FOIA request.  Then you
will know as well.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY