[Rhodes22-list] Majel Barrett Roddenberry (Frist Lady of Star Trek)passed away

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 17:49:26 EST 2008

You may already know....all of the original Star Treks are available for
free at www.Fancast.com <http://www.fancast.com/>. Fancast is similar to
www.Hulu.com <http://www.hulu.com/>. Both are free, legal and have a bunch
of  current and old tv and movies, Both have brief commercials and require
you to sign in (evenually)