[Rhodes22-list] Ms. Cittadino, Rod's furry, feathered and friends ...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 12:19:35 EST 2008

Rober,
I don't think I can recall a single instance where Ed has stuck up for  me.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/19/2008 12:02:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  Rober
t at squirrelhaven.com writes:

Say, Ben  -

Actually, this is one of Ed's more gentle corrections.
He left the  baseball bat at home this time.

May as well get used to it.   Trading insults with him
can get pretty confusing, as he is sometimes does  not
differentiate between kindness and verbal abuse.

He is  absolutely unrelenting in protecting the honor
and/or good/correct names of  his/our old friends.  It
is a good thing, though a bit rough on new  members at
times.

Suck it up, and have a joyous  solstice!

/Robert
Benjamin  Cittadino wrote:
> My apologies to the Ellners. I assumed Ellner was a  screen name for
Eleanor.