[Rhodes22-list] Internet Video conferencing

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 23 14:03:37 EST 2008

All,

Is there someone who could give me a hand on setting up video conferencing - Yahoo Messenger or otherwise?

Santa brought me a neat little Acer netbook, I mean neat, and I added Digital TV (Pinnacle) so I have just enhanced the Rhodes Digital Entertainment Center (RDEC) considerably.  I'll provide details to anyone interested.  Stan would love this for his demo boat.

I watch for replies re the video conferencing intrigues.  Some of the younger set apparently do this as a steady diet.  Attach a phone# and convenient call time if you can.

Thx,

Art