[Rhodes22-list] Internet Video conferencing

Ronald Lipton ronald.lipton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:39:54 EST 2008

Art,

 We use videoconferencing extensively, but we mostly use centrally organized
systems
which organize the scheduling and connections. I know that Skype can be used
for
videoconferencing, and I use it all the time for personal calls when I am
outside of the
US.  Internet computer-to-computer video calls are free on Skype.

Ron