[Rhodes22-list] Politics: How 'Bout That Israel?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Dec 27 12:51:39 EST 2008

Robert,

You are letting Obama have it both ways...again.

Selecting a cabinet; dictating bills he wants on his desk the moment he
comes into office; resigning his current job before assuming the new
one; pressuring congress to start supporting his agenda immediately;
pushing bailouts, and letting the unions know they will get a better
deal from him than they get from Bush...All Presidential Actions.

The Israelis knew they could get away with this stunt at this time.
Between the crook and moron, everyone would say "not my problem" -- and
the MSM would still be on its permanent vacation in preparation for
early retirement.

But we will all have to live with the consequences of this escalation.
The whole world is ramping up while Obama plays golf and pretends (or
maybe he's not pretending) it's not his or our problem.

This guy was a part time state senator 4 years ago earning $56,000 a
year.  Now he's vacationing in a $9,000,000 beach house.  Pretty good
for someone who is not yet taking presidential actions.

Bill Effros