[Rhodes22-list] Politics: How 'Bout That Israel?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 13:36:27 EST 2008

Bill,

What a tool that Samantha Powers is - it didn't take long for her to
reappear after the election.  Now is certainly a bad time for Tiny
Dancer to be in Africa trying to enroll The One's brother in trade
school, or whatever other reason he's out of cell phone range.

Now as to Israel's latest skirmish, I'm bettin' on the girls to win.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fearweb/sets/72057594062802639/

Go Israel! (or whatever is a PC cheer in warfare).

Brad