[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Barack the Magic Negro

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:55:49 EST 2008

Robert,

This has nothing to do with race - it's all about politics.  Steele
(my guy for RNC chairman) and the other black candidate have
weighed-in on the issue.  Steele gave a mild rebuke because it
reflected a bad image for the party and Blackwell said the press was
being hyper-sensitive.  Blackwell also pointed out that the press had
no problem when the term was used by a liberal in the LA Times.  I
suspect that most of the indignation on this list is political as
well.  The One has some significant ethical and legal issues that
aren't going away anytime soon. Even the MSM can't dance around the
issues forever.  Bill and I predicted this before the election and it
wasn't because we're prescient or have insider information.  The
evidence has been there shouting for an investigation all along.  With
Blago exposed, there's no way the press can shield The One.

There's going to be some tough times ahead for our country and this is
not a good time for our POTUS to be ensconced in Nixon like scandals.
But, we are a nation of laws and if we don't enforce them universally
then we're well down the road to third world status.

Brad