[Rhodes22-list] Deregulation and Da List

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Dec 29 12:37:54 EST 2008

Ok, enough already,

The is a classic bar fight were everyone is going to their car for their
guns. Frankly I be honest here. As this is say with a long history of
tolerance on the subject. Enough already!!!!!!!!!!! Your are not changing
any one views, these post are not "fun" and anyone who disagrees is beaten
down, the election is over... suck it up and enough.....

A few remarks in no piratical order.

Bill- enough on O, I will admit he might be indicted before getting into
office but enough for now, BTW hated the Israel and Greenwich(to close to
home :-) comments
Ed, please stay away from the Marxism..........
Herb, please resist "getting in the last word", there to much damage now.
Brad, your post are usually very good and have a funny tone, keep the funny
ones but need a "time out" on the crap.

Bill, Rummy and Robert, cannot force you to stay, could play to your ego's
by telling that quitting is the easily way out, but in the end your should
be having fun here.

The problem people is the post are not "fun", could we please have a
time-out on the non-fun post for a while? It a real simple filter, if you
are not having fun writing the post please do not press the send key..

BTW in the end a lot of the people will be leaving the list because their
"feeling are heart", when these pissing contest break out the players leave,
no one wins, the sad part their not much I can do about it except ask people
to use good judgment and "cut it out"

-mjm