[Rhodes22-list] Joke: Such a Deal!

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 17:04:19 EST 2008

Now this is world shaking news worth some  consideration....

TWIN BROTHERS WERE NAMED  JOE AND JOHN JONES.
THE SINGLE BROTHER WAS THE PROUD OWNER OF A DILAPIDATED  BOAT.

IT HAPPENED THAT JOHN’S WIFE DIES THE SAME DAY AS JOE’S BOAT  SANK.
A FEW DAYS LATER, A KINDLY OLD LADY MET JOE ON FRONT STREET AND  MISTAKING
HIM FOR JOHN SAID, “ OH,I’M SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR GREAT LOSS.  YOU MUST
FEEL TERRIBLE.”
THEN JOE SPOKE UP SAYING “ WELL, I’M NOT THE LEAST  BIT WORRIED. SHE WAS A
ROTTEN OLD THING FROM THE BEGINNING. HER BOTTOM WAS ALL  SHRIVELED UP AND SHE
SMELLED LIKE A DEAD FISH AND EVEN THE FIRST TIME I GOT INTO  HER SHE MADE WATER
FASTER THAN ANYTHING I HAD EVER SEEN. SHE HAD A BAD CRACK IN  THE BACK AND A
PRETTY BIG HOLE IN THE FRONT. THE HOLE GOT BIGGER EVERY TIME I  USED HER, AND
SHE LEAKED LIKE ANYTHING.

BUT THIS IS WHAT FINISHED HER:  FOUR GUYS FROM SOUTHOLD, LOOKING FOR A GOOD
TIME ASKED IF I WOULD RENT HER TO  THEM.

Burt
Golden Snooch, Rhodes 22
Southold, NY

In a message dated 12/29/2008 2:05:24 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,