[Rhodes22-list] A heads up before hitting the send key

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Dec 29 17:10:24 EST 2008

Just so everyone understand what corrosive effect this is having, this is
what I got backchannel, the "." are mine to remove the personal identifies.
Should I add the snide comment "was it worth it" ?

-mjm

The list has been hijacked by four people who push their agenda on everyone.
Anyone who even mildly attempts to disagree or contradict their opinions is
summarily stomped on with vicious rhetoric. The list is supposed to be a
social place, something akin to a bar. If it were a bar, I would have left
long ago. I only go where I'm wanted. The Rhodes list is currently a toxic
environment.

Just for your information.....  I've had enough. .........., but I no longer
enjoy it. Sifting through fifty or sixty emails from the same four people
each and every day just to find one or two sailing subject lines takes too
much of my time.

I have moved over to the other list and will stay there. I don't know what
the solution to the problem is, I just know that I no longer enjoy the list.
I'm moving on.