[Rhodes22-list] Deregulation and Da List

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Dec 29 18:19:54 EST 2008

Elle,

I notice that you, and a few others, when actually confronted, don't
ante up.

What did I do to "throw water on the others"? I posted a reasoned
response to a bunch of crap about racism. They don't like it. Too bad.
You seem to jump in there anytime someone disagrees with this same sort
of nonsense.

I'm opinionated. I don't doubt it.
I stand by my views, except when I find their wrong for me. Then I
change them.

However, I don't resort to the silly name calling until it's thrown at
me first

And, I'm not saying for an instant that I don't "cause a problem".
However, in this case I don't see where I did.

Bill posted the link. I posted a reasoned response. You apparently,
don't like that I did so. Too bad.

Herb Parsons