[Rhodes22-list] Deregulation and Da List

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Dec 30 10:01:31 EST 2008

Just for kicks, I did a "group by sender" on my inbox for this list.  I
don't think I've deleted anything since August, and I have nothing from
before that.  I did a quick scroll to see how many messages we all send.

Herb was just over 900 messages.
Brad was somewhere in the 700s.
Elle was next (unless I missed someone) in the mid-300s.
Ben C. was in the 200s.
I either forgot to look for Ed, or forgot how many messages he had.
Everyone else that I think of as a frequent poster was around 200 or less.

This was a real quick exercise, because my main objective was to handicap
upcoming college bowl games, so I'm sure there's someone I missed, but I
think the reason we might be losing people is not because of the contents of
the posts, it's that the conversation is being dominated.

By the way, happy holidays to everyone.  I wish you all the best for 09.

Ben S.