[Rhodes22-list] Deregulation and Da List

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Dec 30 14:33:00 EST 2008

At 01:15 PM 12/30/2008 -0600, Herb Parsons wrote:

>He expressed "shock", I explained my view. Sorry you couldn't make it
>through the whole thing, but frankly, it was directed to Ben.

Then it should have been addressed directly to Ben and not the entire
list... which is the main problem at the moment.  We've got 5 or 6
folks who actually think the other 250 members give a F.R.A. what
they are saying!  That's the meaning of "hijacked" in this
context.  A few individuals are wasting the list resources to
basically have a private conversation/argument amongst themselves....
only it's not private.

The archives are becoming more useless everyday as they fill up with
this tripe.  If nothing else this behavior demonstrates a lack of
respect for the group and the service we're trying to support.

So, what'll it be?  Moderation?  Is that what you want?  You want
somebody to read and approve the content of every post?

No?  Then STFU.

John