[Rhodes22-list] a new world is coming to the rhodes22 list

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Dec 30 21:02:40 EST 2008

He is the working idea.

1)      Is the problem is not so much the off subject post, as long as the
are entertaining there is no real issue, funny, informative, nice..

2)      The problem is the people using "mean sprite" , pounding on people,
people on ego trips that they must change the world by changing the view of
the members, being a PITA

To that end.

1)      in the short: people using "mean sprite" , pounding on people,
people on ego trips that they must change the world by changing the view of
the members. Can and will be suspended buy me and john at our whim, using
current tools. Willing to listen to some group feedback but really  the
right to suspend and remove PITA's

2)      in the long term both me and john no not have the time for this.
Thinking along the lines of a "trusted" group of people can numerated a
poster for suspend/remove/band that a larger group of list members can vote
on(the jury, maybe post #/length of time on the list weighted). Web based
system. Me and john then become the "apples board. The real question in most
cases would be are you a PITA and worth it

3)      there is a question about a wiki(ben), we tried it once but let's
try again, it could have broad applies