[Rhodes22-list] Who Made You the Jello Sheriff?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Dec 30 22:53:56 EST 2008

Michael,

Who made you the Jello Sheriff?

This is Stan's list, not yours, and he just told us he doesn't believe a
Jello Sheriff is required.

Shall I tell you who I think is being a PITA?

Do you think it will improve the list if everyone conforms to your views
of who is using "mean sprite"?  Only people who submit jokes you find
funny can remain on the list?  If you don't laugh--they're out!

Whatever happened to that rule about throwing people off the list if
they don't own a Rhodes-22?

How about syntax rules, and spelling rules?  That should be fun.

Better drop the rule about people on ego trips.

Of course, this charter change must be submitted to the entire list as
per our charter.  Does Rummy still get a vote?  How about Ben?  How
about people under your review?

LOL,

Your dear friend,

Bill Effros