[Rhodes22-list] Future of Da List

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Dec 31 01:17:56 EST 2008

I agree with Bill 100% on this one, and anyone that thinks me agreeing
with Bill 100% on something isn't noteworthy hasn't been around long.

All that said, I think there is merit in adding a wiki. It wouldn't be
difficult to do, and could be done without interfering with the mail
list at all. Simply put the wiki on one of the cheap hosting services,
give it another host name on the domain (something REALLY original like
say - wiki.rhodes22.org would work), and that would "test the waters"
without interfering with what already works.

Herb Parsons