[Rhodes22-list] Michael W.s Tongue and need for welding shop

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Feb 1 06:54:29 EST 2008

Mike:

Why not order a stainless steel extension from Jay in Arizona.  One old
trailer with new stainless steel extenion.

If you decide to make a fish attractor, find a bunch of old used Christmass
trees to attach to it.  They use old Christmass trees to make fish
attractors in the lakes around here.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA