[Rhodes22-list] Only in America... (Humor)

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:02:46 EST 2008

   *Spread the Stupidity** *

*Only in America ......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the
back of *
*the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy
cigarettes at the front. **

**

Only in America ......do people order *
*double cheeseburgers, large fries, and** *  *a diet coke. *
*
**

Only in America ......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens
to *  * the counters. *
*
**

Only in America ......do we leave cars *
*worth thousands of dollars in the *
*driveway and put our useless junk in the garage. **

**

Only in America ......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
packages of eight. **

**

Only in America ......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process
so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking
creatures'. **

**

Only in America ......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille
lettering.** **

**~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~*
*

EVER WONDER .... **

**
Why the sun lightens our hair,
but darkens our skin** **?** **
*
*
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed? **

**
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?** **

**
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word? **

**
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"? **

**
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made
with real lemons? **

**
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? **

**
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour? **

**
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? **

**
Why didn't Noah swat those two** **  ** mosquitoes? *
*
**
Why do they sterilize the needle for *  * lethal injections? *
*
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't
they make the whole plane out of that stuff?! **
**
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains? *
*
Why are they called apartments whenthey are all stuck together?** **

**If con is the opposite of pro, *
*is Congress the opposite of progress?** **

**
If flying is so safe,
why do they call the airport the terminal? **

**
**Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the
stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to *
*(maybe even a chuckle)...*
*in other words, send it to everyone. We all need to smile every once in a
while. *

Search.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>