[Rhodes22-list] Two blind pilots (Humor)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:37:32 EST 2008

John,

A long time ago in my commuter days I flew with this 'kid' who was from a
wealthy family and didn't give a shit about anything.  I did but could be
persuaded into playing along with a practical joke or two. Someone left a
cane on the airplane so he got this bright idea and I went along with it.  I
escorted him to the life insurance machine (both of us in uniform) in the
terminal building in Fayetteville, AR while he did his best Stevie Wonder
routine and I "helped" him buy a policy.  The ticket agents rolled with
laughter and fortunately for me, the passengers thought our airline was a
joke anyway and laughed along.  My co-worker quit one day in the middle of a
trip to return to his family wealth.  I'm still doing 9 to 5, or something
like that.

Brad