[Rhodes22-list] Two blind pilots (Humor)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Feb 1 12:21:00 EST 2008

John,

Very, very, very funny.  I could just picture it.

I think that the last SWA flight I took was piloted by these guys, based on
the "landing by feel" that I was subjected to (very unusual for SWA and not
recommended for the 737.)  I always thought that the SWA pilots had the
smoothest landings in the biz - well not on the ISP-JAN-ISP run in December.
Weather was picture perfect, little if any crosswind.  Just found Z-alt the
hard way.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY