[Rhodes22-list] Marines & Berkeley - More Political Scum - A reply

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 15:47:17 EST 2008

got to agree with that. city council does not have option to not enforce the law. or even to pass resolutions that go contrary to state or federal laws. i still think this will strengthen the right when the backlash kicks into gear.

Herb Parsons <hparsons at parsonsys.com> wrote:  'Zactly!!!!

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25