[Rhodes22-list] Thank you Hank

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Feb 4 07:15:19 EST 2008

"**Grodner will do community service, spend a year on probation, pay
restitution and then, if his promise to a newspaper columnist can be
believed, move to France. **"

I hope he likes what he gets there.  Did it say that he was Jewish?  How
will the French Muslims treat him.  I suspect he is just a not too smart
liberal.  On the other hand, we will be better without him.

I really doubt that he will leave and stay there.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"As I recall, the expression “political correctness” was first used by
Trotsky, and meant the adaptation of thought and language to the political
requirements of permanent revolution.
Progressivism sprang from the idea that a good society is the result of
political power; you change the organizations of society in ways designed by
progressives in order to change the behavior of people. It’s natural that
liberalism should seek to change language to create the realities they
want." Hotspur Blog