[Rhodes22-list] Thank you Hank

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Feb 4 07:30:16 EST 2008

There are a...holes and thugs of all persuasions.
More than a few are lawyers. Don't paint all
anti-war or especially anti-this-war folks as
liberals. Keying a car doesn't show adherance to
one philosophy or another just common vandalism.
The bar ought to be looking at his license. I
have opposed a couple of wars in my lifetime but
I have always been grateful for the men and women
who serve in the military. I truly resent being
lumped together with this creep.

Mary Lou
1991 R22
Rock Hall, MD