[Rhodes22-list] Thank you Hank

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Feb 4 12:49:42 EST 2008

Mary Lou!

I don't ever remember you posting anything non-sailing related, much less political!

I'm one of those anti-all-war folks who most people would label as a conservative.  Since I was a soldier most of my life, it mainly had to do with not wanting to get my butt shot off.

Looking forward to the Rhodie-Get-Together on Sunday!  Last count still 24?

Lee