[Rhodes22-list] was Thank you Hank, now Political

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Feb 4 16:34:34 EST 2008

I'm anti-work, but not so much that I'm willing to starve. I AM
anti-work enough that I'm willing to work hard now, so I don't have to
so much later.

I'm anti-war much the same way. Not so much that I'm willing to bend
over to those that don't share our values, but am enough so that when we
do get in one, I want to send a message for all those that are watching,
so we don't have to get into so many.

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25