[Rhodes22-list] Rhodie get-together Sunday was Re: Thank you Hank

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Feb 4 17:02:45 EST 2008

I've contacted everyone who said they were coming and yes the count
is around 24 plus some kids for the Rhodes get-together on Sunday at
our house in Rock Hall, MD. If there is anyone out there who hasn't
heard about it, meant to respond but didn't, fell off my list somehow
and would like to come there is still time but don't email me at the
last minute looking for directions. I may not be checking email as
often towards the end of the week.

Really looking forward to it!

Mary Lou