[Rhodes22-list] Chris Crispel - some sauce to you with the bone that you threw out.

Chris Crispel ccrispel at jeffnet.org
Mon Feb 4 20:47:55 EST 2008

Good Evening Ed:

The Montgomery 23 is far from a pipe dream.  Montgomery has been selling
boats for more years than I have under my belt.  I don't expect to run into
a boat that has headroom that will allow me to stand erect, at least not in
the trailerable category.  However, the Montgomery has 5'10.5" headroom,
enough to allow me to move about without being on my knees (Rhodes).

You and others will find Montgomery Boats by doing a Google search and you
will find their web site.  Click on the picture and scroll down and you will
undoubtedly see the link to the 23.

By my guest.

Chris C