[Rhodes22-list] Soup or Tuesday

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 08:21:56 EST 2008

Slim,

It's gonna' take a heck of a lot more than "raising our stature in the
eyes of other nations" to straighten out the situation we are in now.
What we really could use is a president who's not afraid to put the
brakes on an economic bubble, or at least can recognize one when it's
biting him in the ass. I'd vote for Obama in a heartbeat if I thought he
had any financial sense and had a friend like Paul Volker.  He's a heck
of a cheerleader and can sure get people fired up.

But as they say, talk is cheap, takes to buy whiskey. Pretty sure
Obama's broke.

Rik