[Rhodes22-list] Neglecting My Boats (semi-political)

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 19:53:46 EST 2008

Herb,
Mine is a 125 Vino, and a total pleasure.  I carry it on a 4" 'C' Section crosswise on the front of the trailer and it works well.  I got a 70" BBQ cooker cover from Home Depot to keep it out of the elements, but no solution for on the boat.  The Yeah! works well so far, given the large bike seat from Camper World.  Could a bracket over the transom, like used to suspend a dink on the larger boats, be viable?  250+ # is alot of extra weight to add at the stern.  I saw a motorized bike at the Annapolis show.  I tried one many years ago, with metal friction wheel - it managed at abrade all of the tread from the rear tire...
Art