[Rhodes22-list] Neglecting My Boats (semi-political)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 5 20:33:18 EST 2008

I briefly considered those little electric "razors", the all electric
mini bikes, but the more I looked at them, the more I felt that an
attempt by me to "ride" one could very well involved hiring a
proctologist to remove me from it or it from me... Not a pretty thought.

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25