[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's problems ...

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Feb 6 09:57:18 EST 2008

At 07:47 AM 2/6/2008 -0500, Ed Kroposki wrote:
>Michael and John:
>
>Captain Rummy still exists.  He cannot communicate to the list.  His
>messages are rejected after a couple of hours.

FYI - at this point, nothing has changed as far as the list or
website hosting.  What MJM will need to further diagnose the problem
is an example of a bounced e-mail with all the headers expanded.  Not
sure if AOL makes that easy, but it will be important in problem solving.

In my experience, when something that was previously working stops
working you look for what has changed.  Something along the path from
"da list" to Rummy's computer has changed.  If you locate that, you
will probably locate the problem.

Cheers!

John Lock