[Rhodes22-list] Directions..Lee or anyone in So. Md....

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 13:07:20 EST 2008

Lee,
on Sunday I plan to follow 301 up to 50/301...but see
on the map that i could take MD4 over to Bristol then
2 through Parole up to Annapolis, at which point I'll
follow Mary Lou's directions....

It's probably quicker to stay on 301...but I thought
I'd get your opinion.

I've been up that way many times, but never alone, so
I'v never had to navigate.

thanks...elle