[Rhodes22-list] Squirrel Question for Robert

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 04:41:32 EST 2008

I just remembered...one of my other neighbors--the anti-squirrel
neighbor--said he used to nail them with blow darts.  He made the darts by
passing nails through heated plastic milk jugs to form the "feather" of the
dart and went to work.  He claimed that after some practice he was able to
paste 'em right to the tree.

Me, I have a dog who lives to chase them away at every chance.  He's never
caught one yet but he's getting better and better and it's only a matter of
time.  He already catches mice in our basement.

Slim