[Rhodes22-list] racing rhodes

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Feb 6 14:27:26 EST 2008

the winningest Rhodie has to sell his super fast old Rhodes due to a knee operation

It is an under $10K deal with racing sails, etc and small motor (no trailer but we can supply if needed) in case anyone has the itch to get into serious racing.

our first new RCR is going to an owner who has elected to also keep his cruising Rhodes.  I suppose getting you all to keep your current Rhodes and buy a second racing version is one way to broaden our market.

stan/ec/gbi