[Rhodes22-list] WX

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:35:59 EST 2008

Brad,

So happy you're OK but I'm so sorry for all the damage and death.  We get
tornadoes up here too but I don't remember Minneapolis getting a direct
hit.  All around us though.  I do recall a few years back when a summer
storm came through after dark.  I was standing at the front door looking out
when I heard that "freight train" sound.  We gathered up the pets and ran to
the basement and hid under the stairs.  The house shook and we lost a few
shingles.  After it passed I turned on the TV and saw that hook echo passed
right over us.  I still have never seen one with my own eyes.  Not that I'm
complaining.

Slim