[Rhodes22-list] WX

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 12:51:02 EST 2008

Brad,
I cannot imagine being in anything so horrific. At
least here whe hurricanes come we have plenty of
notice.
Not that we are out of the tornado loop here...Several
years ago a strong tornado flattened LaPlata, MD,
which is just across the river from here....Lee, were
you in MD then??

Thee have been others, but nothing like the midwest or
Memphis encountered the other day.

elle

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080206/ap_on_re_us/severe_weather